With so many things beyond our control and an endless news cycle that takes an emotional toll, it’s important now more than ever to find comfort in familiar favorites. Whether it’s a brisk walk through the leaves with a friend or the warm aroma of a pumpkin-spiced treat, fall brings us simple reminders to stop, breathe and savor. Take a moment today to unwind with one of these past fall favorites:
- Fall in Love with Fall Vegetables
- 4 Unique Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Fix
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Spaghetti Squash
- Ideas for Healthy Halloween Treats
- Ten Fresh Starts for Fall
- And if you find comfort in trying new recipes in the kitchen, try this fall spin on Alfredo pasta.
How are you practicing self-care this season? Tell me about it!